Solving problems and improving you do together as a team. An outside view can help, but just giving advise won’t do. You need someone that remains objective but still actually helps day to day in getting things clear and getting things done, whatever it is.
Preferably, I combine this role with a role in a team such as Product Owner. In this way I’m fully connected with the business and can still help out in lifting the Agile way of working to the next level. I’m specialized in helping out several teams at once and helping C-level executives in making the transition. It includes:
- Giving training/workshops (teams, management, C-level)
- Strategy sessions
- Coaching of team members (scrum masters, product owners etc.)
- Coaching from start-up to scale-up
- Coaching management in letting things go
Not permanently, but just to fix things as an interim Product Owner for several months if the current way of working isn’t working at all, the backlog is a mess, the team is unproductive, etc. With the team and the stakeholders I clear things up, improve the way of working, get things going and hand it over to the permanent Product Owner.
I help solve complex problems. Not by giving the solution, but by helping the team figure it out themselves. I provide structure, get things clear, make things visual and aid in getting things done.
- Complex problem solving
- Setting a team up from vision to day-to-day operations
- MC/chairman at conferences
- Public speaker on all aspects of solving complex problems with teams