Senior Agile Coach @ Nationale Nederlanden (Sep 2019 – Present)
Coaching Management team, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
Agile Coach | Technology & Operations Swiss Army Knife @ Fontem Ventures (Nov 2018 – Jul 2019)
Fontem is part of Imperial Tobacco (Fortune 500). The digital department serves the global markets in their endeavour to get half the revenue of Imperial Tobacco from Next Generation Products (mainly Blu) in 2025. That means ~18 B$. To enable this fast growth, people and teams, their way of working and the supporting processes need change.
Roles: Operations Manager, Agile Coach, but also: Product Owner BI, Scrum Master, Support Manager, general Swiss Army Knife
- Transformed digital department including 5 product teams and management to Agile/Scrum way of working
- Increased velocity and value output of the teams by 50-100%
- Coached product owners from scribe to business representative level and scrum masters to operational agile coaches
- Implemented and improved support processes, including major incident management and release management
- Created and implemented BI roadmap transforming team from product to service orientated team with BI manager
Agile Coach @ Fujitsu (Aug 2018 – Feb 2019)
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. To enable growth and listen to clients wishes, the client facing infra and workplace support teams needed to change to an Agile/Scrum way of working in their infrastructure environment.
Roles: Agile Coach, Operational Transformation Manager
- Delivered agile transformation blueprint for agile transformation to be implemented globally
- Transformed teams from cost centers to revenue driven, from re-active to pro-active value driven client partners
- Changed service delivery managers to professional product owners (Sponsor level)
- Changed ITIL change managers to professional scrum masters
- Coached 3 new agile coaches to implement delivered transformation blueprint
Product Owner | Agile Coach @ BrandLoyalty (Aug 2018 – Feb 2019)
BrandLoyalty designs, develops and implements loyalty solutions that help the world’s most successful retailers to change consumer’s behaviour. BL changed to a data driven company based upon a developed data warehouse solution and changed their CBI department to an agile/scrum way of working.
Roles: Product Owner CBI, Agile Coach
- Delivered in 5 months a automated data warehouse reducing analysis time of loyalty programs from 3 weeks to 3 days including data load from 3 days to 10 min for 1 TB
- Delivered support processes for improving and maintaining the DWH
- Changed 5 CBI teams to agile/scrum way of working
- Changed consultants to product owner (business representative level)
Service & Support manager @ IceMobile (Apr 2017 – Dec 2017)
IceMobile empowers food retailers to be loyal to consumers and is the digital partner of BrandLoyalty. As the digital products were used by more and more retailers, IceMobile needed to change their mindset from development to support.
Role: Service and Support Manager (including line management)
- Transformed teams from separated dev, ops and support to “you build it, you run it”
- Combined Agile/Scrum and ITIL best practices
- Initiated mindset change from product to service orientation
Complex Problem Solver | Senior Consultant | Trainer @ CoThink (Jan 2014 – Mar 2017)
CoThink provides practical solutions for problem solving and prevention. They help by facilitating teams in complex problem solving, train in several methods and in different skill levels and provide advice on implementing new ways of working. CoThink is Agile.
Roles: Senior Facilitator, Trainer, Coach, Consultant, Project Manager, Crisis Manager
Results (with several clients)
- Coached individuals in complex problem solving, facilitating teams, RCA, risk management, decision making, project management
- Trained individuals and teams from “basic” to “train the trainer” level
- Implemented new ways of working for clients such as NXP, EBPI, KPN, Fujitsu, Johnson&Johnson, Police, Military
- Facilitated several large scale complex problems, major incidents, and crises, reducing time to resolution 100-1000%
For public speaking etc. see my blogs. My full resume: LinkedIn